BACK TO SCHOOL (FACEBOOK)
- Vaccines are among the safest & most cost-effective ways to prevent disease. Protecting your children from preventable diseases will help keep them healthy and in school. When a child comes down with a disease such the flu, they may miss a lot of school while recovering – and somebody will need to stay home to provide care and make trips to the doctor. Learn more about how to Keep Flu Out of School on
- Look at [MY/OUR] vaccine selfie! Now it is your turn. Help us prevent flu in school & make sure that you and your family get an annual flu vaccine. Children that aren’t vaccinated are at increased risk of flu and can spread it to others. Show your support and share your vaccine selfie using #VaxWithMe & #FightFlu [ATTACH PHOTO OF PRINCIPAL/SCHOOL NURSES/TEACHERS GETTING VACCINATED]
- #Flu vaccination is especially important for children with asthma, diabetes, or heart disease as they are at higher risk of serious complications if they get the flu. Protect your child and [SCHOOL NAME] by making sure you and your family get an annual flu vaccine. Visit to learn more.
BACK TO SCHOOL (TWITTER)
- It’s the start of #flu season awareness at [SCHOOL NAME] ! Make sure you & your family #GetVaccinated to #FightFlu #KFOS
- Even healthy children & parents need an annual #flu #vaccine to help them #FightFlu. Learn more at #KFOS
- The single best way to protect your family from #flu is to get them vaccinated each year #KFOS
- Children getting vaccinated for the 1st time against #flu need 2 doses #KFOS
- Kids with asthma you are at high risk for #flu & should get vaccinated #KFOS
- [email protected] recommends 3 steps to #FightFlu: a #flu #vaccine, everyday preventive actions & antivirals #KFOS
FLU SEASON IS HERE! (FACEBOOK)
- We are starting to see some cases of flu in [SCHOOL’S NAME/CITY/STATE]. Make sure you and your children are vaccinated against the flu now – it can take up to two weeks to build immunity against the flu so don’t delay! Learn about how to protect your family from the flu on .
- Flu vaccines are offered in many locations including doctor’s offices, clinics, health departments, retail stores, pharmacies, health centers, as well as by many employers and schools. There is still time to #GetVaccinated! Find a location near you offering flu vaccines using #FightFlu #KFOS
- Take these 3 steps to #FightFlu this season:
- Get a flu vaccination
- Take preventive actions to stop the spread of germs
- Take antiviral drugs if your doctor prescribes them
- to learn how to Keep Flu out of School #KFOS!
FLU SEASON IS HERE! (TWITTER)
- If your child has #flu keep them home to prevent spreading to others http://t.co/0MQCqL2KUl #FightFlu #KFOS http://bit.ly/1us8yk7
- Is your kid a flu fighter? Download a free coloring book to #FightFlu with your family: http://bit.ly/Y4Emh #KFOS